Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Cavities and Flautas

Spring Break is a beautiful thing. I definitely booked myself up during my time off, but it's been great. The weather has been awesome until today. But I have big plans for school work today (right after this blog...promise..) so that worked out just fine. I have slept so much the last few days and I don't know if that is from the time change throwing me off, no tv to distract me, or just my body really really needing it. Whatever the reason, it's been nice. Tuesday I had to go to the dentist and get a cavity filled. (Boooo!) I was so mad at myself for getting one, but, oh well. My aunt works at my dentist office so at least I got to see her. Yay! We discussed television shows that I can't watch right now, but it's alright. I'm getting used to that. Everyone forgets and consistently asks - "Hey did you see _____ last night?? It was so.. blah blah blah". Everytime I see that DVR record light pop up I am tempted to turn it on. So sad. haha. Anyway...so I got my cavity filled and annoyed my Aunt Jeannie and Dr. Majors by forcing them to pose for a picture so I could post it on my blog. :0)


My aunt on the left getting ready to assist and Dr. Majors in the back looking way too happy about drilling my teeth.


After being numbed up and drilled down, I made a few stops at the craft stores to see if I could have any luck finding some paper for my calligraphy assignment. I think Michael's is going to be the winner for paper. Now I just need to START the assignment. Geez. Once that was decided I met my friend Candee (Candi & Candee...yeah, we're awesome) at Big River and ate lunch outside. The weather was so amazing and I was so thankful to be out enjoying it. I had the chicken flautas with black beans and rice. They were fabulous. I hadn't seen Candee in over a year so it was really great getting to catch up with her too.


Lunch on the patio. :-)


Now I am going to try and get some school work done that I have totally put off. All this time and I haven't touched one single book, project, assignment, etc... I am totally focused now though! (Until 6:30 when I have to meet Tommie Sue for dinner) :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment